For all your event cinematography needs call:
Or contact us online.
Bong Pro Audio & Video
Vallejo, CA 94591
Want to see what Bong Pro Audio & Video has done in the past? Our gallery is complete with photos from past events.
Double Click @ video for scaling ON enlarging it
This is a video message from Sis. Gigi (the mom) to her son and daughter-in-law on their wedding day. She would like to share the memories that highlights their family from the past
You see, a mother looks forward to this day ,but its a moment she fears with all her heart. It's the day she says goodbye to his little boy who's now a man as they grow a little further apart.
Tips for Getting a Great Video Shoots
- Solid colors or simple patterns look best. Busy patterns on clothing are distracting.
- Medium to dark shades create a timeless look.
- Darker colors are slenderizing.
- Small jewelry/accessories compliment your face better. Avoid large, distracting accessories.
- Make sure your shoes match your outfit. They might show in some poses.
- Long sleeves are better for adults to focus attention on the face.
- Short sleeves are ok for infants and children.
- Your glasses are a part of you, so feel free to wear them. Our videographers are trained to minimize any glare
- Make sure nails are trimmed and clean.
- Simple hairstyles and natural makeup are best.
- Don’t get your hair cut within 48 hours of your portrait sitting. Ideally, haircuts should happen 2 weeks prior.
- Limit your exposure to the sun for a few days before portrait day.
- Have any hair and makeup supplies available for quick touch-ups.
Posing for the Camera
- See what others have done. View our portrait gallery to get inspired.
- Bring family members and friends to pose with you (Bongprovideo considers pets part of your family!). There’s no added cost for you or your organization.
- Plan your outfit in advance. View our general appearance tips above to find out what works and what doesn’t.
- Be creative and bring props. Bibles, instruments, sports gear, and family heirlooms are just some of the possibilities. What’s important to you?
- Remember to keep good posture.
- Check your hair, shirt collar, and accessories at your photography session. Our videographers will also check these details.
- Relax and smile at the camera like it’s your best friend.
- Be yourself and have fun.
Things to Bring
- Eye Shades for summer shots.
- Keep yourself hydrated lots of bottled water.
- Extra clothes for different locations.
- Snacks for long venue.
- GPS or maps for multiple locations.
- Additional Make-ups for touch ups and specially moisturizers
- Maybe the wedding rings for wedding videos
- Anything just to make you comfortable.